Our goal is to protect your information and respect the confidentiality of all child and youth registrants, donors, partners & sponsors, and those who contact the Cuts For Kids Foundation.
Collection of information
The Cuts For Kids Foundation gathers information solely for the purposes outlined below. All communications will come directly from our team and under no circumstances will we send spam or sell/distribute your personal or contact information to other parties. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Martin Zhao (Director of Communications) at email@example.com.
How is personal information used?
The Cuts For Kids Foundation gathers necessary personal information to:
- Register a child or youth for a program or event;
- Register and verify a volunteer;
- Process a donation;
- Understand participant, volunteer, and donor interests and demographics;
- Conform to procedures required by law;
- Communicate effectively;
- Build strong relationships; and,
- Meet service expectations.